Although ageing is an inevitable process, it’s one that many of us try to hide. From wrinkles to sagging skin, the signs of aging are often thought of as unattractive. Here at Karma Beauty in Preston, although we don’t proclaim to be able to stop the aging process, we can offer a treatment that has a visible effect on the signs of aging. This is the Dermalift facial. As a result we have produced this guide to defying the aging process with a Dermalift facial.
Signs of aging
When it comes to the signs of aging, the most obvious that many of us focus on include:
- The presence of fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity in the facial skin causing signs like sagging skin
- Dull looking or patchy skin
However, identifying these signs is only the first step. In addition to this, categorising the aging signs is important to understand the processes your skin is undergoing. The two categories include:
- Intrinsic aging – this is caused by the natural aging process and involves visual signs such as thinner skin with less elasticity and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Changes in skin pigmentation can also occur.
- Extrinsic aging – this is caused by external factors such as smoking, exposure to the sun, and pollution. The signs involve lines and wrinkles developing prematurely, and in the case of smokers these can be concentrated around the mouth. In addition, the skin can be rough, weathered and discoloured.
How can a Dermalift facial help?
A Dermalift facial is a non invasive treatment that can have a significant impact on the appearance of all the signs of aging.
The application of gentle wave lengths and micro-currents applied to facial tissue and muscles helps to rejuvenate the skin and stimulate the muscles. As a result the appearance of wrinkles will be reduced, while the muscles will regain strength and become more toned.
Defying the aging process with a Dermalift facial is achievable over the course of ten to twelve treatments. Get in touch with the experts at Karma Beauty in Preston to find out more.